Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Be Bold

Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

Blazer-Theory
Blouse-H&M
Jeans-Paige
Shoes-Pour La Victoire
Sunglasses-Stella McCartney
Bracelets, rings-David Yurman
 
So if you haven't heard by now, yellow is the color for spring. I've been on the hunt for a yellow skirt for awhile now and unexpectedly found these Paige denims from TJ Maxx this past weekend instead. I still want a yellow skirt but this will do for now;) It was obviously discounted but they're a bit...bright. I got a lot of stares from people as I was wearing this outfit haha.

One of the color palettes I've recently been attracted to is yellow and blue. When I wore this outfit in a previous post, I just loved seeing those two colors together because both are bold and vibrant. Since today's outfit focuses on just those two colors, I wanted to tone it down with a basic black blazer.

Have you incorporated any spring trends into your wardrobe?


1 comment:

  1. Yellow is totally my new favorite color too! :) Paige jeans at TJMaxx?? I love it!

    Great outfit girlfriend!
    xo,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete