Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Prep

Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

Shirt-H&M
Khaki pants-UNIQLO
Shoes-Loeffler Randall
Rings-David Yurman

This madras plaid button down has easily been one of my favorite purchases this summer. I wore it HERE with denim shorts to downplay the preppiness of the shirt but today I wanted to pair it with khaki pants to show that it can also transition into work appropriate attire. Pile on fun jewelry (or not) and you are ready to go to work dressed stylishly;)

Have a great rest of the work week.

3 comments:

  1. Love that colorful plaid! I like how you paired it with neutrals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pants! I bought a Uniqlo haul this past weekend in NY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That H&M plaid is so gorgeous. I am such a fan of madras... I even have two vintage madras blazers! My love for it is ridiculous, but I like how you wore it business casual.

    ReplyDelete