Wednesday, January 8, 2014

It's Cold

Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

Peacoat-J.Crew (40% off with code TAKENOTE)
Jeans-Rag & Bone
Shoes-Pour La Victoire
Fur snood-Trilogy via Saks (similar here)
Gloves-Portolano (similar here)
Sunglasses-Karen Walker


Hi everyone! Hope my fellow Northeast/Midwest readers are bundled up against the subfreezing temperatures we've been having the past couple of days. Over the years I've come to realize the importance of layering and winter accessories when battling bone chilling temperatures like the ones we've had the past couple of days. The last time I felt this cold was when I traveled to Austria and Czech Republic two winters ago where it would constantly snow with temperatures being in the teens during my stay. It was a huge lesson for me in layering and adding warmth with winter accessories to say the least. 

Stay warm. Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment