This weekend I....
1. Received my online orders from Saks during their Friends and Family event. I kinda went click happy while browsing the site and when I saw several of these rather large boxes filled with clothes, I knew this was getting a bit out of control. Thankfully a couple of the clothes didn't fit well so I will be returning those items. Phew.
2. Finally tried Bikram Yoga. I bought 10 sessions to try out several weeks ago and finally went to my first class. It was definitely...an experience. I'm not used to all that gross sweating within 90 minutes but thankfully I survived the class with out having to leave the room during the session. Gonna head back again this week and am actually looking forward to it. Not sure if it was the class itself or if I was really tired that day but I seriously had the best sleep that night.
3. Met up with my friend for brunch at Vinoteca, located in Washington, DC. I've been there several times during their happy hour and dinner but this was my first time checking out their brunch menu. They have bottomless mimosas for $15 which is always a pleasing thing to see on a menu. Needless to say, my friend and I seized that opportunity for a boozy Sunday. Good times.
4. Painted my nails with a fresh coat of Essie's "Turquoise and Caicos," which by the way is now on my travel list after hearing about my friend's recent trip to Turks and Caicos. I'm by no means talented when it comes to nail art and adding stripes on top of the polish is probably the best I can do.
5. Relaxed with a new glossie while drinking mint green tea. Ever since I bought my mint plant, I've been adding mint leaves and agave nectar to my green tea and it has been a total game changer to my tea game. I think I may have developed an unhealthy obsession with mint green tea.
How was your weekend?