Monday, April 8, 2013

Weekend Snapshots


This weekend I...

1. Went into the Chanel store to browse and walked out with an unplanned purchase. I've been looking for a daytime to evening black purse that is roomy enough to carry the usual things I carry in my bag (still looking for a black everyday bag) and this beautiful one caught my eye. The price was reasonable compared to some of the classics (the price increase on Chanel is RIDICULOUS) and when the SA checked to see how many were in the database, there was only two left meaning only two left in the US. Since the black color is hard to find on the classic styles, I decided to take the plunge and treat myself. After all, I had reason to celebrate after hearing some good news last week:)

2. Looked through my usual go to recipe magazines to make a list of things I want to cook for a dinner gathering I'm hosting for some girlfriends this coming weekend. It's going to be a small casual gathering that's gonna involve good food, good drinks, and as always, good conversation. Definitely looking forward to a good ol' girls night in.

3. Stopped by Bloomingdales since they were having their Friends and Family sale. I went in with the intention of buying one pair of Rag and Bone jeans and ended up buying 3 pairs instead. Ugh. I'm becoming such a Rag and Bone denim hoarder. Not good for the wallet.

4. Signed up for bikram yoga. Whenever I get stressed out or work long hours at work, I get crazy knots on my back which can become pretty painful. I get monthly massages to loosen the knots but it always seems to come back so I decided to include some yoga in my life. I've taken a couple of classes before and was bored by it (a good stress reliever though) but have always been curious about bikram yoga. I'm hoping that practicing this on a regular base will help alleviate the muscle pain.

5. Dined at Mussel Bar, located in Bethesda, MD with my photographer friend. It's my usual go to place when I'm craving mussels while in the Maryland area. We caught up over life happenings over beer, mussels/frites, and flat bread pizza (not shown) and then wrapped up my weekend with watching Game of Thrones.

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. You picked a great bag! :) It's better to buy Chanel now than later is what I think!

    ReplyDelete