Monday, April 22, 2013

Weekend Snapshots


This weekend I....

1. Received my 1st order of skincare products I ordered from Sephora since they were having (use code CHIC until today if you're VIB member) a 15% discount on everything last week. This came at a perfect time since I had to replenish on my favorite skincare products such as Ole Henriksen's Vitamin C serum and Josie Maran's Argan Oil. Some new products I purchased was a moisturizer from Lancome and TARTE Amazonian 12 hr blush in Tipsy which is the perfect matte coral color. I also have another shipment coming in today of Fresh Rose Petal face mask (currently sold out at Sephora) and AMOREPacific eye gel. Both are also new products to me but after researching and reading several reviews, I think that they will do the job I want it to do. Well, here's hoping.

2.  Started researching for my upcoming vacation to Germany. I leave in a couple of weeks and couldn't be more excited for this trip, especially after a busy month. I'l be headed to Munich and Berlin so would love your suggestions/input if you've visited.

3. My beloved Bodum French Press cracked as I was making my daily cup of coffee. I've had it for about 8 months and was surprised that the glass portion cracked already. Fortunately I still had the original box and took it to Bed Bath and Beyond and they let me exchange it for a new one.  Such great customer service.

4.  Met up with Mel to grab Korean BBQ at Honey Pig for dinner. We were both in the same area and close to the restaurant so it was a no brainer to meet up to eat, which is what we do best;)

5. I bought and potted mint. I've been growing cilantro for the past couple of months and now have included mint to the mix. It smells so beautifully fragrant. I took a Moroccan cooking class about a month ago and the class introduced me to the glorious world of mint green tea. Oh my gosh, adding mint to the tea takes it to another level. Since the temperatures unexpectedly dropped over the weekend, I brought my herbs inside so the cold temperatures wouldn't kill it.

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to try the vitamin C serum. Do you recommend it?

    ReplyDelete