Friday, April 12, 2013

Daytime Sparkle


Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

Boyfriend jeans-Gap (buy here)
Sequin cardigan-Lover and Friends (buy here)
Shoes-Pour La Victoire (buy here)
Blouse- Gap (love the gingham version here)


Happy Friday! Just a quick hello to wish you a great weekend that hopefully includes a bit of sparkle. The weekend couldn't come soon enough for me because it's been extremely busy work wise and it doesn't look like it will be slowing down anytime soon. There's going to be changes in the horizon and am looking forward to progressing and challenging myself in my professional career. Will share with you more in details soon.

In the meantime, I am going to use this weekend to finally relax and purposely do nothing in particular (but after tonight's dinner I'm hosting for friends!) and am totally okay with that decision. I really am.  

Have a great weekend. Xo.


2 comments: