Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Double Double


Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

Blazer-Ann Taylor (old, similar version HERE)
Shorts-Zara
Chambray top-Express 
Sunglasses-Karen Walker


Hi everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts lately--it's been a mixture of busyness as well as laziness contributing to the radio silence. Since it's been awhile since I've posted an outfit post, I thought I'd start off with one of my favorite go to looks that's always reliable: double denim. I wear my chambray shirt frequently during the fall/winter season so I've been on the hunt for a sleeveless version for summer and finally found one randomly hidden in the sales rack at Express last week. The store only had one left in stock so I took that as a sign;) (Still available online). 

I also love wearing white blazers during the summer because it looks fresh, crisp, and simply chic. Next time you find yourself reaching for your classic black blazer, try swapping it for a white one. 

Wishing you a wonderful rest of the week. Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment