Thursday, October 16, 2014

A Fall Stroll

Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

Shirt-Old Navy (also bought it in gray)
Jeans-Blank NYC
Blazer-Banana Republic (camel color sold out online but love this color here)
Shoes-Enzo Angiolini (similar style here)
Purse-Chanel


Hi everyone! I just got back from my trip to Hong Kong and Seoul and am trying to get back to the groove of things. The first couple of days are always the toughest after a vacation especially when you're trying to get over jet lag. The absolute worst. 

The trip was so much fun, especially revisiting Seoul, my birthplace. It's been about 12 years since I've been back and I still have several relatives living there and it was so good to see all of them and spend quality time together during the trip. Hong Kong was great in its own ways because it was a new city to explore which had awesome (and cheap!) food and shopping--my two favorite things;) It felt like summer in Hong Kong though with temperatures reaching the mid 80's, so coming back home to this Fall chill was a drastic change. More on the trip on an upcoming post.

I recently purchased this blazer and button down shirt several weeks ago and both items have been on constant repeat since the purchase. The petite sizing on the blazer is the perfect fit (sleeves actually fit in length!) and I just love me a striped button down shirt that can be worn for both office wear and casual pairings (not to mention the hard to beat price at $10!).


Though this is a little off topic, I think it's worth mentioning. Last night I had the opportunity to attend Saks Fifth Avenues Annual "Key to the Cure" kickoff party who has teamed up with the Tigerlily Foundation, a non-profit that raises money for women 15-40 years old for support before, during, and after breast cancer.  The charity shopping weekend begins today until Sunday 10/19 at all Saks Fifth Avenue stores nationwide and online (www.saks.com and www.saksoff5th.com). During that shopping weekend 2% of participating vendor sales will be donated to Tigerlily Foundation and 100% of the proceeds from this years shirts (retails at $35, designed by Rag and Bone) sold at Saks stores and online, will be donated to the foundation. I have to admit that I forget to do at home breast self-exams and this event was a stark reminder to start making it a habit. I hope that you will make it a habit as well.

Wishing you guys a fantastic week/end. Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment