This weekend I...
1. Made some granola with peanuts and walnuts. I love snacking on homemade granola as is or adding that to Greek yogurt and than drizzling it with honey. YUM.
2. Bought two new nail polish colors. What's a weekend without nail polish HA! This time I wanted a bit of sparkle so I coated the matte shade with glitter and was satisfied with how it looked. Love me some sparkle. Opi colors used were "My empire, my rules" and "Follow me on Glitter."
3. Went to dinner at Nando's Peri Peri for the first time. It's a restaurant that specializes in Portuguese flame-grilled chicken and you can decide how spicy you want your chicken. I obviously ordered mine hot and the chicken was juicy and flavorful, but I was more impressed with their macho peas. It's basically a pea mash mixed with whole peas, parsley, mint, and chilli. Umm party in my mouth.
4. Bought a pair of shoes by Pour La Victoire. I'm beginning to really like this shoe designers subtle eclectic style.
5. Went grocery shopping and came across these adorable coke bottles. 'Tis the season.
6. Bought some material for my first DIY project. I am NOT crafty by any means but I saw this easy holiday candle DIY project online that I wanted to try. Will post results later this week if it turns out well! If not, well assume it was a bust.
How was your weekend?