This weekend I....
1. Shopped and prepped for tomorrow's blog post in Georgetown area so stay tuned;)
2. Dined at Maggiano's with friends and ordered off their "family style" menu which means you can choose to order 2 dishes off their appetizers, salad, entree, and dessert menu and it's unlimited. Major food coma.
3. Baked peppermint bark cookies for a Christmas party a friend hosted. I left with an empty container and received lots of compliments from the guests which made me happy. It really makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside when people enjoy what I make. I'll post the recipe later this week.
4. Finally found and bought a sequin skirt. I've been searching high and low for one and have walked out in dissapointment from many stores either because it didn't fit right, the store didn't have my size in stock, or I wasn't satisfied with the colors. I bought this skirt at Express and they only had one left in my size AND it was in the color I was looking for. It was meant to be.
5. Tried Seventh Hill for the first time. The original dinner plans were to go to Kushi but my stomach started craving pizza and well, I gotta listen to what my stomach wants. After reading great reviews on Yelp I had high expectations on this place but I ended up a bit disappointed. The pizzas were a bit too soggy and there wasn't much of a flavor burst in the pizzas. I didn't think the toppings complimented each other and felt like I was eating compartmentalized toppings.
6. Caught Mandu sleeping and using his toy Christmas tree as a pillow. Seriously, could he be any cuter?? Probably.
How was your weekend?