1. Dined at Matchbox. They're known for their wood fired oven pizzas and their mini sliders, called the 3-6-9. The pizza is good but it's not the best I ever had. The sliders though are delicious and juicy and topped with onion straws which are very addicting. Nom.
2. Saw the much anticipated movie, The Avengers. I'm a Marvel Comic freak (hello, confession time) and have been waiting for this movie to come out after seeing the movies leading up to it. A bit long but very entertaining. Highly recommend. Oh, and stay until the credits end;)
3. Celebrated Cinco De Mayo by ordering margaritas and munching on quesadillas. But then again, who needs an excuse to order margaritas?
4. Ended up going furniture shopping for the boy in Georgetown. The original plan was to go hiking in Great Falls but it started to rain which soured our plans. We decided to head to Georgetown to look for sofas for his place because he wants to redecorate. Georgetown Cupcakes was nearby so I had to stop by my favorite cupcake shop for a mid afternoon treat. Obviously.
5. Finally printed some of my recent travel pics from Greece and Italy. I have more to print from last years travel to Egypt, Austria, and Argentina because the plan is to dedicate a wall in my place for places I've traveled to=)
How was your weekend?