This weekend I...
1. Woke up really early with the boy to grab breakfast together. He had an 8am golf tournament he was participating in that was going to take up most of the day so we decided to wake up early to at least grab coffee and pastries together.
2. Started to really consider possibly painting the sun room area of my place. I finally decided which blinds I wanted to install and then I started to think about paint colors for the wall. I have some possible colors in mind after looking through the HGTV magazine.
3. Finally got around to buying seeds for some herbs I want to grow. My parent's grow basil, parsley, and cilantro in their garden which inspired me to grow my own basil and cilantro (two of my favorite herbs to cook with during the summer).
4. Cooked Greek lasagna for the first time which turned out to be awesome. The boy and I ate 3 pieces EACH. I'm such a pig sometimes=P
5. Celebrated Carlis of SpicyCandy's birthday. She's a fellow fashion blogger I met awhile back whom I developed a friendship with. We all met at her new place in DC and went out to a bar afterwards to continue the celebration. Hope you had fun that night girl.
6. Received an email on Friday from an editor from The Huffington Post asking to feature my recipe for the salted caramel mug cake from awhile ago. Needless to say, I am STOKED. Please check out the feature HERE today!