This weekend I….
1. Baked marshmallow chocolate chunk cookies via Real Simple again. I first made these cookies last weekend and it was such a hit with my loved ones that I had to make it again. I'll share the recipe later this week because it's too good not to share.
2. Finally made it to Yamazato Sushi in Alexandria, VA. I've been trying to find a good sushi place in the VA area and this place has been bookmarked for awhile now. The sashimi (not pictured) was fresh and melt in your mouth delicious and the variety of rolls available on the menu was pleasing to the eye and taste. Highly recommend.
3. Stopped by the mall to do a quick return and noticed the Anthropologie store next door. Every time I walk into the store, I always walk out empty handed because the clothes are not really my style. However, I saw these super cute monogram gold plated coffee mugs that I couldn't resist buying. I love my West Elm monogram coffee cup I bought last year so I just had to add a gold one to my cupboard;) I ended up purchasing the monogram mugs for myself, mom, and sister. A little Thanksgiving gift for them I suppose:)
4. Gloriously slept in (as did Mandu) and caught up on some of my favorite blogs and websites in the comfort of my bed. I love having lazy mornings once in awhile with no set agenda and I definitely needed that over the weekend.
5. Rented a movie (Now You See Me), made my PB&J S'mores, popped some popcorn, and devoured the marshmallow chocolate chunk cookies I baked over the weekend. A movie night in pretty much closed out the weekend on a relaxing, low key note which is exactly what I needed.
How was your weekend?