Friday, May 2, 2014

Post Vacation

Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

Shirt-H&M (old)
Jacket-Elie Tahari
Jeans-Gap
 Necklace-J.Crew (old, but this year's style HERE)


Hi everyone! Just wanted to say a quick hello after being away from the blog for a couple of weeks while on vacation. I got back from Japan a couple of days ago and have been trying to adjust to getting over some major jet lag. I ended up sleeping for 17 hrs straight when I got back which is just crazy because I think that's only happened once in my life back during college. Anyway, the trip to Japan was truly amazing and I have so many pics to sort through and will hopefully get around to at least sharing the ones I have from my phone next week. 

Have a great weekend! Xo. 

1 comment:

  1. You look great! I'm looking forward to seeing your Japan photos!xx

    ReplyDelete