Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Peek A Boo

Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

Shoes-KORS Michael Kors (similar style here)
Purse-Celine
Sunglasses-Celine


While I was visiting my sister in NYC over Memorial Day weekend a couple of months ago, I saw this dress at Saks while shopping and was immediately drawn to it (hello, stripes!) The cheeky cut out in the middle, along with the fun criss cross in the front makes this a no brainer that it's one of my favorite dress purchases as of late. After seeing how this striped dress fits my body type well, I was drawn to this designer line and bought another dress here and absolutely love the fit and flare look of it (sizing is small). 

Now that it feels like summer, this dress will be getting lots of wear over the next couple of months especially since it's been hanging in my closet since May;)

Wishing you a great week. Xo.

2 comments:

  1. This so cute!! I really love your blog and I would love to have the same kind of things on my blog however I'm new to it all. Please could you have a look at my blog and give me any feedback? It would mean the world! http://annalouisenicholls.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Anna! Feel free to email me with any questions:)

      Delete