Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Working Girl

Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

Button down-Ann Taylor
Skirt-Loft 
Pearl necklace-J.Crew
Cardigan-J.Crew
Sunglasses-Karen Walker


For me, one of the hardest things to find that fits me well and meets my criteria (not too tight, respectable length, etc) is a basic black pencil skirt for work wear. Often times, I come across skirts that are either too long (goes way past my knees), doesn't fit well on the waist, or the cut accentuates my hips. Fortunately, I finally found one that fits well when I bought this skirt online from Loft. I ended up ordering this skirt in different colors after finding the black colored one fit so well but oddly enough the camel and grey colored ones accentuated my hips--definite returns since my hips do not need to look wide. However, if you are in the search for a basic black work appropriate pencil skirt, I highly recommend this one from Loft:)


Have a great week. Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment