Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Fresh Leather

Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

Leather jacket-Maje
Turtleneck-J.Crew
Jeans-Blank NYC
Boots-Rag & Bone
Beanie-Hunter (old)
Sunglasses-Fendi


Hi everyone! Sorry that it's taken awhile to post an outfit for you but due to the recent travels and work transition, it's been a busy month. Regular outfit posts will hopefully resume starting next week! Starting a new job this week has been a bit overwhelming (but still exciting) due to a plethora of new information to familiarize myself with so please be patient with me while I try to adjust to a new schedule.

While I was in NYC last week, I stopped by Bloomingdales to look around and to take a little break from walking around in the bitter cold. One of the brands I browse through when shopping at Bloomies is Maje because of their slim fit and the effortlessly cool pieces they usually carry, like this leather jacket. The fit, all the cool zipper placements, and shoulder detailing promptly brought me to purchase it. Love. Personally, it's difficult to find a leather jacket that fits me well and that doesn't make me look too much like a biker. That's just not a cute look on me.

Hope you're having a wonderful week. So happy the weather's starting to warm up. Xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment