Monday, October 31, 2011

Weekend Snapshots

 


This weekend I...
1. Used some of my new Sephora arrivals from the F&F sale.
2. Baked pumpkin whoopie pies for the first time. Will post recipe later this week.
3. Wore my new shoes I bought from last Friday's Last Call NM shoe sale. Such a steal for $45!
4. Discovered quite possibly a new favorite (red) wine from my friend's housewarming/halloween party: chocolate red wine. It reminds me of liquid chocolate truffle. It tastes divine.
5. Hung out around Georgetown area after the crazy unexpected snow we received on Saturday.
6. Spent some quality time with Mandu<3

How was your Halloweekend?







3 comments:

  1. OMG, Mandu looks so cute! And I can't wait for the whoopie pie recipe, I am addicted to those things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks! Maybe Lola and Mandu can have a doggy play date sometime soon:)

    ReplyDelete