Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Gold Accents


Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

Jacket-Tbags Los Angeles (buy here)
Tank-F21
Jeans-Rag and Bone (buy here)
Shoes-Sam Edelman (buy here)
Bracelet-Hermes
Sunnies-Celine (buy here)
Bag-Chanel

One of my favorite color combinations is gold and black. There's something very sexy and chic about this color pairing that's visually stimulating, especially on accessories. My next jewelry piece I want comes in several colors but I am eyeing it in black and gold, which is really hard to find on this piece so I'm waiting patiently until my SA calls me to tell me it has popped up in the store. 

The gold accents on the jacket make it a fun evening piece, which is why this outfit is something you'll find me wearing on date night or a girls night out. What can I say? I'm most comfortable when wearing a great pair of jeans and top versus a dress;)

Have a great week. Xo.

1 comment:

  1. Love that jacket.

    xxx

    longleggedlady.com

    ReplyDelete