Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Summer Dress

Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

Dress-Abercrombie&Fitch (recent)
Purse-Mulberry Alexa
Jewelry-David Yurman, Kenneth Jay Lane
Sunglasses-Ray Ban

The hot weather has reared it's ugly head again and nothing says summer like wearing an easy, light fabric dress. I haven't stepped into Abercrombie&Fitch in forever until recently, but I've been on the hunt for boyfriend jeans and looking for it at stores I usually don't shop at since I can't find them in the stores I normally do shop at. I was initially enticed by the big red SALE sign in front of the store but was hesitant to go in there because I always feel like I'm transported back to some nightclub with their music blaring and quite frankly, I feel old shopping in that store! Anyway, I decided take a quick look to see if they had any boyfriend jeans on sale and instead saw this cute dress on sale ($20!). I love the vibrant green shade and the fun wide stripes to the dress that I also couldn't resist buying the skirt version they had on sale as well.

I love wearing dresses in the summer whether it be short or a maxi. Do you have a favorite go to dress for the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment