Monday, July 16, 2012

Weekend Snapshots


This weekend I....

1. Was craving chili cheese fries so I went to Ben's Chili Bowl to satisfy that craving. Ordering a half-smoke sealed the deal for a content stomach.

2. Caught up on some new magazines during "me time."

3. Restocked on my gummy vitamins. I've been taking gummy multivitamins for awhile now but noticed the grocery store had Caltrate gummy vitamins now! I know that I don't take enough calcium in my diet, which makes me fearful of getting osteoporosis down the road especially because I'm Asian and petite-framed. I know that I could take regular Caltrate pills but I love gummy vitamins. Don't judge.

4. Bought new nail polish. Essie has a new Mirror Metallic collections summer line and I absolutley love some of their new colors. I'm wearing "Good as Gold" and am obsessed.

5. Cooked some delicoius chicken parmesan this weekend using a recipe from the pioneer woman. Recipe will be posted soon.

How was your weekend?

2 comments:

  1. That pasta looks delicious! pleasebemylouisiana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chili cheese dogs, fries, and pretty much everything else covered in chili cheese is my WEAKNESS! Now I feel a craving coming on too...mmmm

    ReplyDelete