This weekend I...
1. Went to NYC again with my parents to help my sister with her big move. She''ll be in NYC for at least 3 years doing her anesthesia residency. Good luck boo, you're going to be great and do great things.
2. We spent all day waiting for boxes of new furniture to be delivered and her clothes from MD to come. It was a very productive but tiring day. Mandu passed out easily from him...helping.
3.Took Mandu to Central Park everyday since my sister lives a stone throw away.
4. Went to Korea town to help stock up her fridge with grocery. We ate dinner at Shila Restaurant because I read it got good reviews on their mool naeng myun (buckwheat noodles in a cold broth) which definitely led up to it's hype. The weather was extremely hot this weekend so this cool, refreshing dish hit the spot. After dinner, we went to a nearby Korean bakery to pick up some dessert and breakfast pastries for the following day.
5. Came across an outdoor flea market that was selling Greek and Middle Eastern food, along with handmade jewelery. It was a great, unexpected, lively sight to stop by and look around.
6. Stopped by the Mulberry store to take another look at the Alexa bag, which has been on my wishlist for over a year. I had no plans on purchasing anything at that store--just window shop (personal torture, I know) until I saw that they had some of the Alexa's on sale! There's a story behind this but I ended up buying the color I've been eyeing (not shown) and the rose gold bracelet (on sale too!). Both are being shipped today from NYC and should arrive at my place by the end of the week. So excited.
7. Passed by several flower shops everyday because my sister has many that are located near her apartment. Loved seeing fresh flowers every morning.
8. Wanted to try New York pizza so I picked some up from Don Antonio. The size of their pizzas is about a personal size so I ordered several to try for my family, friend, and I and we unanimously agreed that their Montanara Starita was the best. It's a lightly fried pizza dough. Enough said.
How was your weekend?