Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Lace

Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

Lace shirt-H&M (recent)
Jeans-Hollister (similar style HERE
Bag-Balenciaga (similar style HERE)
Shoes-Taryn Rose
Necklace-vintage
Bracelets-Hermes, David Yurman

When I was a kid, I hated anything lace because I didn't like that  feeling that the lace dresses/shirts I wore felt so uncomfortable against my skin. Although I didn't like lace on me, I still appreciated the fabric on someone else. It's feminine, delicate, and just pretty. While browsing through H&M last week, I came across this shirt and decided to try it on only because the sleeves looked loose which meant no rubbing against my arm. It was a win. 

Because lace fabric is very feminine, I waned to pair it against something with a bit more rugged such as jeans with a destroyed look. I couldn't help but add a pop of red to complete the outfit;)

Hope you're surviving this work week so far. I know that it's been a struggle for me to mentally get back into the groove of things after the long weekend. xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment