This weekend I...
1. Went on a double date night with my good friend, Mel and her husband to Masa 14. It's an Asian-Latin fusion tapas restaurant in Washington, DC that has a vast menu of dishes intended for sharing. I prefer their brunch menu more so then their menu because it's unlimited drinks (alcoholic) and food. Overall, it was great evening with great people.
2. Was surprised by the boy with flowers he (proudly) picked from the farmers market. I love having fresh flowers in the home. Thanks boo.
3. Explored Baltimore, MD with the boy because we needed to return something at a J.Crew outlet. I wanted to take him to brunch at Blue Moon Cafe which has the BEST french toast and hash browns. These are not just any ol' french toast though--it's Capt'n Crunch french toast. These are so good that they were featured on the food network. Highly recommend if you're ever in the area.
4. Walked along the inner harbor, shopped, and each bought things for ourselves. I ended up buying only a leopard print belt which has been on my shopping list for awhile and the boy ended up buying a pair of Cole Haan shoes. He couldn't get over how comfortable the were so it was a no brainer purchase.
5. Used my new dinnerware I bought from Z Gallerie all throughout the weekend. I fell in love with the ikat print when I saw it at the store and couldn't resist the set since they were also on sale;)
6. Cooked a Sunday dinner of turkey meatloaf, stir-fry green beans, and the tomato crostini (recipe posted HERE). It was such a good, comforting meal to end the weekend.
How was your weekend?