Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Tunic Memories

Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

Shirt-J.Crew (similar style here)
Sunnies-Karen Walker


Happy Wednesday everyone! Every time I see boho looking tunics, it reminds me of my trip to Egypt     I took a couple of years ago with a good friend. The weather was extremely hot (we're talking over 100 degrees everyday) so you wanted to be dressed in light and loose clothing. The streets would be filled with clothing vendors selling these type of tunics and and my friend really wanted to buy one as a souvenir to herself. I have very fond memories of us on the hunt for the perfect tunic but for the right price;) Part of their culture involves haggling so we have lots of funny stories of us trying to bargain. 

When I saw this shirt at the J.Crew store, I immediately thought of that great vacation and it was such a happy memory that I ended up buying this shirt. Since I love the embroidery on the shirt, I wanted to keep accessories to a minimum and let the focus be on the top.

On another note, last week my friend Meg invited me, along with a couple of other fab ladies to a fun doughnut tasting brunch she hosted at her place. I absolutely love the way she decorated her space and The Glitter Guide featured the get together on their site so check out the photos of the party and a peek into here place HERE.

Hope you're having a great week. Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment