Monday, August 26, 2013

Weekend Snapshots



This weekend I....


1. Stuffed my face with the most ripest and juiciest peaches I've ever tasted. My parents went to a local farm and picked tons of fresh peaches and gave several to me. Gosh, I'm going to miss these type of things about summer.

2. Finally had my bikinis I ordered from Victorias Secret delivered. I'm leaving for Cancun, Mexico this Wednesday so I was worried they wouldn't come in time, and fortunately they did. I had no idea Victoria's Secret carried a line of swimwear up until last week while shopping in NYC. Bathing suit shopping is a pain because of my petite frame but was pleasantly surprised at the amazing fit from their line. I highly recommend their twist bandeau top (currently on sale!) if you're a small chested gal because it gives a great lift with out you looking...ridiculous. 

3. Had a little downtime so I took some time to paint my nails a new nail polish color I picked up (Essie's Fiji) and catch up on some of my favorite fashion magazines. Have you seen the size of the Vogue Sept issue?? It's massive.

4. Wore my newly purchased leather peplum top out by Amanda Uprichard. If you've been a reader of my blog for awhile, you know how much I love anything leather. My next item on my leather wish list is to find the perfect leather trousers. I've had to return several due to the way baggy fit:(

5. Checked out the Bonchon in Ellicott City, MD with my friend. It was my first time at the MD location and I didn't realize it was BYOB until I got there. I texted my friend who was still on the way to let her know and she promptly replied, "I'm gonna pick up some beer for us." Love. Catching up with each other for 4 hours over our favorite fried chicken and beer was the perfect way to close out the weekend.


How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment