Monday, September 19, 2011

Emmys' Fashion Hits

Whenever there's a big Hollywood awards show on, the first thing I think about is which designer will the celebrities be dressed in. The Emmys were last night and there was a definite trend on the red carpet with the color red. I'm a huge fan of this color because it's such a vibrant and sexy color to to have in your wardrobe, and practially all my favorite looks from that night happened to be in this shade!
 Nina Dobrev in Donna Karan. My favorite look of the night--absolute perfection from dress, hair, and jewels.

Kerry Washington in Zuhair Murad Couture. Fits like a glove, just fabulous.

 Sofia Verga in Vera Wang. Draped in all the right places.

Evan Rachel Wood in Elie Saab. One of the few non-red gowns I loved. Simple yet glamorous.


Minka Kelly in Dior. So lady like and elegant.
All images taken by www.radaronline.com

What were some of your favorite looks?

No comments:

Post a Comment