Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ciao, Italy!

 Shirt-F21
Shorts-Citizen of Humanity
Scarf-Banana Republic
Hat-Lerner NY
Cardigan-Uniqlo
Scarf-Michael Stars
Hat-Lerner NY
Romper-Gap

I leave for Italy today and am beyond excited to explore and eat fantastic Italian cuisine! It's currently in the mid 80's over there so I packed my summer clothes for the trip. A few of the essentials I bring with me whenever I travel is a hat, scarf, and cardigan. Both a cardigan and a scarf not only spruce up an outfit but they're great to have in your bag in case the temperature drops in the evening or if you're dining indoors and the restaurant is blasting the AC. A hat is great because it will protect your face from the sun and you'll also look cute;) I'll try to update on twitter if I can, but, if not I'll be back in about a couple of weeks. Can't wait to share my travels with you, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment