Monday, September 26, 2011

Goodbye Summer, Hello Fall

Sweater-H&M
Blouse-Banana Republic
Denim-Citizens of Humanity
Necklace-David Yurman
Cuff-Hermes
Sunglasses-Stella McCartney
Belt-Banana Republic
Shoes-BCBG

Fall is officially here and I've been very reluctant to embrace this season because I know that winter will creep up soon enough. However, the weather has been funny lately where it's not exactly summer and not exactly fall either which happens to be great for layers. This outfit was actually perfect for the weird in between weather we've been having because the layers keep me warm yet wearing shorts sort of downplay the layers and keep me cool. I recently picked up this sweater from H&M for $9.99 (such a steal!!) and was immediately drawn to the colors. I don't own any pick colored items in my closet because I've always associated pink as too girly for me, but I've been enjoying playing around with the color to offset the girliness of it. As I welcome this new color into my wardrobe I also welcome the new season with open arms because sometimes change can definitely be a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment