Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Color Story

Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

Tweed jacket, striped top-J.Crew (currently on SALE and extra 30% off)
Jeans-7FAM
Shoes-Pour La Victoire

Sometimes it's so easy to get comfortable with one style of denim that I tend to forget about the other jeans I've collected over the years. I originally wore this outfit with skinny jeans but decided to change into my old bootcut jeans that have been forgotten. It's so easy to neglect current items in your closet when certain styles become trendy and I'm going to make a conscious effort not to do so. 

Have a great rest of the week! Xo.

3 comments:

  1. A) That jacket is beautiful.
    B) Love the stripes.
    C) Way to rock those bootcut jeans!

    xo
    Erin
    http://smartificialsweetener.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that jacket! I tried it on, but unfortunately it did not look as good on me as it did on you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the purple paired with that turquoise! I have a teal skirt from J. Crew, and I should try it out with a purple top!
    nugicalmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete