Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Classic Edge

Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

Jacket-J.Crew (on sale HERE)
Striped shirt-Ann Taylor
Leather (faux) pants-H&M
Bracelets-Hermes, Sequins via Neiman Marcus
Boots-Via Spiga
Sunglasses-Stella McCartney

The weather has been rather dismal and rainy here in the Washington, DC area for the past couple of days which makes me want to add a pop of color to my outfits for a bit of sunshine. I instantly fell in love with the feminine color of this jacket and the bold black stripes that line the edges when I saw it at the store (current in-store promotion is extra 40% off sale items). I wanted to follow that lined theme/color and pair it with a striped shirt and maintain the colors all within black, white, and, pink. Wearing it with leather pants also gives this classic lady jacket an edge, no?;)

Have a great rest of the week! Xo.    

No comments:

Post a Comment