Friday, August 8, 2014

Ripped in LA

Photos courtesy of Elle Choi

Sleeveless chambray-Express (similar here)
Ripped denim-Collection J
Purse-Mulberry
Necklace-Alexis Bittar
Sunglasses-Karen Walker


A couple of weeks ago I went on a mini vacation to Los Angeles and also visited my friend Elle who recently moved out West. She was gracious enough to open up her place for a couple of days and show my sis and I around town during our stay. She's currently working as the fashion director of an online female/male clothing shop, Collection J that recently launched this week, which is where these ripped denim jeans are from. I'm usually a bit weary when it comes to denim with labels I'm not familiar with but I was pleasantly surprised with the fit, comfort, and the perfectly placed rips on the denim. 

Thanks again, Elle for being so hospitable and best wishes to you on your new endeavor! 


Have a great weekend. Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment