This weekend I….
1. Bought a pair of shoes from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I've been wanting to add another pair of leopard shoes and based off the several good reviews and the fact there is a bit of platform in the front which makes shoes more comfortable, made this an easy purchase.
2. Met up with an old friend for dinner at La Limena (Peruvian/Latin American) in Rockville, MD. We haven't seen each other in about a year so it was a great time of catching up on each other's lives. If you're ever in that area, I highly recommend this cozy restaurant which boasts delicious, authentic Latin American dishes.
3. Had a quiet morning to myself and when that happens, I will take the time to use my Chemex. I absolutely love this device to make my coffee using the pour over method but it's one of those coffee devices that requires patience because you are basically pouring hot water in a steady stream over the coffee grinds for about 5 minutes. It's so worth it though.
4. Baked the most delicious peach, blueberry, and basil crumble. Now that peach season is upon us, I have been eating 2-3 peaches a day. I'm pretty sure it's sort of an addiction.
5. Bought this Prada clutch I've been eyeing. I love the gorgeous blue hues on it with the saffiano leather.
How was your weekend?