Friday, February 24, 2012

The Cape

Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

Cape-Alice&Olivia
Shirt-Theory
Pants-Banana Republic 
Shoes-Pour La Victoire
Hat-F21
Sunglasses-Stella McCartney

So I have a slight obsession with coats/jackets/blazers. The one thing I love about having four seasons where I live is that I have an excuse to buy coats;) I bought this cape last year after my sister convinced me to buy it because I was initially a bit unsure if I would really wear it. I'm so glad she did though because I love how it's so different from the rest of my conventional looking coats. You can't tell from the picture but it come with sleeves so you have the option of adding another layer to whatever you're already wearing. The cape is also designed so that if you don't feel like doing that, the sleeves won't hang and show. It's a win win situation;)

Is everyone ready for the weekend? My weekend will consist of working, meeting with friends for dinner, and an event at Neiman Marcus I was invited to that I'll share with you on Monday in my weekend updates=) Regardless of what your plans are, I hope you do something fun and relaxing and I'll talk to you on Monday. Have a great weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment