1. Started to re-read The Hunger Games, in preparation for the movie out next month (!!!) because I forgot parts from the book since it's been awhile from the time I originally read it. So excited for this movie. So excited.
2. Took out some winter accessories after the sudden blast of below freezing temperature we had over the weekend. Mother nature wasn't playing around this weekend.
3. Ate lots of not so good for you food with my sister and the boy (on separate occasions). My sis and I usually have late night get togethers every month where we catch up over unhealthy food to gossip about what's been going on in our lives. It's very therapeutic for me because nobody will understand me like she does (the bond between sisters is a special thing) and I'm going to miss that when she moves to NYC this summer to start her anesthesia residency.
4. Bought and painted my nails with Essie's "play-date." One of the spring trends I'm looking forward to is pastel colors so why not start introducing that trend with nail polish? I think that makes sense.
5. Picked up a copy of the latest issue of the Food Network magazine because the cover was basically screaming the boy's name: chocolate.
How was your weekend?