Monday, August 6, 2012

The Swing of Things

Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

Sweater-J.Crew
Skirt-Abercrombie&Fitch
Shoes-Pour La Victoire
Bracelets-David Yurman, Neiman Marcus
Sunglasses-Stella McCartney 


Hi everyone. First things first, I just wanted to say thank you for being patient with me and thank you to the those who reached out to me via phone/email for the well wishes. I truly appreciate your thoughts and concerns even though I haven't even met some of you in person. I'd rather not get too much into detail because it's a private family matter but I experienced the loss of a loved one and the shock and sadness took its toll on me last week. I'm still not 100% myself but slowly am getting there.

I wanted to inject some color back into my outfits this week and absolutely love the color pairing of pink and navy together. I couldn't resist picking up this skirt when I bought this skirt worn HERE because I'm a sucker for adding more stripes and another color for different color pairings;)

I'll get back to the swing of things with my regular weekend snapshots starting next week. Wishing you guys a great week. xo

No comments: