Friday, August 31, 2012

Into the Blue

Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

Blazer-H&M
Jeans-American Eagle (similar style here)
Necklace, ring-David Yurman (similar style here)
Bracelets-David Yurman, Mulberry
Sunnies-H&M
Shoes-Pour La Victoire 

Happy Friday! For the majority of us, we have a 4 day weekend ahead of us which also means it's the official send off to summer. I haven't been to the beach all summer and ironically I'll be heading to Delaware today to relax at Rehoboth Beach for the last weekend of summer. Beach, seafood, and outlet shopping are things I'll be looking forward to. Do you have any plans for the long weekend ahead?

Whatever you do, I hope it involves good food and good fun. Have a great weekend. xo.

2 comments:

  1. You look great. I always love your casual chic looks. I hope that you have a great time at the beach!

    ReplyDelete