Friday, October 19, 2012

Easy Weekend Wear

Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

Sweater-J.Crew outlet
Boyfriend jeans-Zara (similar style HERE)
Scarf-H&M
Bag-Mulberry (similar color HERE)
Shoes-Vera Wang Lavender
Cuff-Hermes

Happy Friday everyone! It's rainy and dreary today which is a total change from the weather we had a couple days ago. The weather has finally started to feel like fall with the crisp air but some afternoons are warm enough where you can forgo a jacket and be comfortable in a light sweater. I bought these Zara boyfriend jeans while shopping in Portugal and have been trying to get much wear out of them before the weather turns frigid. I love boyfriend jeans because they give off such a relaxed look that is perfect for running errands, meeting with friends, or walking around the city. 

I'm heading to NYC this weekend with Mandu and company because I have some vacation days to use up, so I'll be staying there until early next week. I'm very much looking forward to eating, museum hopping, shopping, and just relaxing in one of my favorite cities. 

Hope your weekend is filled with fun filled agenda as well. Xo. 

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun and comfortable look Linda. Have a fabulous time in NYC.

    ReplyDelete