Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A Little Camo

Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

3/4 sleeve Painter tee-J.Crew (They're so comfy, I have these in 2 other colors)
Leather (faux) skirt-F21
Clutch-Marc Jacobs
Camo baseball cap-Express
Rings-Gorjana & Griffin, Urban Outfitters
Necklace-H&M
Sunnies-Karen Walker


Happy Wednesday everyone! The camo trend is something I've been having mixed feelings about. I'm personally not a fan of prints on pants so camo pants aren't something you'd find me wearing, no matter how trendy they are. However, I do like to slowly ease my way and experiment with trends that aren't in my comfort zone which is why the camo print on a baseball cap is the perfect starting point. Not only do baseball caps give you a downtown cool girl touch but the military-inspired print on the cap makes it super stylish. For now, this is all the camo I need;)

Have a great week. Xo.
 

2 comments:

  1. I've had mixed feelings as well, especially with a husband in the military I see camo way too much I feel like. but I like the way you've done it! Great bag too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the pop of orange from the clutch! I too have been hesitant on the camo style.

    ReplyDelete