Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Leather Peplum

Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

Peplum top-Amanda Uprichard
Jeans-Rag & Bone
Shoes-DKNY (old)
Cuff-Hermes
Sunnies-Celine


Happy Wednesday everyone! I'm back from my vacation and feeling rejuvenated and well rested. It was one of the most relaxing vacations I've had in awhile because it really required no work other than laying on the beach under the warm sun. I'll share pics later this week:)

Now that summer is pretty much over there are a couple of transitional items for Fall I'll be wearing constantly, starting with this leather peplum top. It's perfect to wear for date night, girls night out, and pretty much whenever you want to add a bit of feminine edge to your outfit;)

Enjoy the rest of the week! Xo.

1 comment:

  1. I like this look, it's very simple and feminine- 2 looks I always try to incorporate in my personal style. Stop by my blog some time lovejoystyles.blogspot.com :-)

    ReplyDelete