Monday, September 16, 2013

Crop It

Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

Top-Express (use online code 1822 for $25 off every $75 you spend, ends today)
Skirt-Express
Shoes-Pour La Victoire
Necklace-H&M
Sunnies-Karen Walker
Watch-David Yurman


Happy Monday everyone! Ever since cropped tops have exploded all over the pages of fashion magazines and the runways of NYFW recently, my interest in them have peaked. I'm not brave enough to wear the extremely cropped tops but was happy to discover this semi cropped sleeveless turtleneck one and (faux) leather skirt while in NYC last weekend. I actually wore this outfit to the Reward Style rooftop party that was hosted for fashion bloggers last weekend in the city but with a striped version of this top.

Keeping an outfit all black is sleek, simple, and chic which is the look I wanted for a night out. For a casual look to transition into Fall, I foresee wearing this top with a blazer and finishing the look with my favorite pair of denims.

Have you embraced the cropped top trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment