Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Bundle of Warmth


Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

Shirt-Old Navy
Jeans-Paige Denim
Scarf, belt-H&M
Bag-Balenciaga
Shoes-Pour La Victoire
Watch-Burberry
Ring, bracelet-David Yurman
Sunglasses-Stella McCartney

I told you I loved this shirt! This look is something I'd wear if I'm running errands or meeting with friends for lunch, which is where I was actually going to:)  By simply switching out the bottom with jeans, the outfit gives off a casual, relaxed vibe versus the previous post here, where that outfit looked more refined and dressy. Clothes that can rotate in my closet are winners.

I am so ready for this week to be over and embrace the upcoming holiday. I only have to get through today and then I'll be free of work for a week! As much as I love this holiday because of all the delicious food I'm anticipating along with the Black Friday shopping (!!!), I love it even more because it's really a celebration of reflecting on everything that I'm thankful for. Wishing you a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

  1. I love that shirt girl! Have a great weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You too Rosa, have a great Thanksgiving!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally obsessed with this outfit! It's the kind of outfit I'd wear every day. Totally my style! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete