This weekend I....
1. Discovered a new snack I think I'm becoming addicted to: kettle corn popcorn drizzled in cinnamon sugar and white chocolate. Oh my gah.
2. Received some goodies from my mom's vacation in Korea. The woman knows me so well. Those slippers are kinda crucial because they're meant to clean floors AND keep your feet warm and cute. Brilliant.
3. Gave myself a french mani because I'm signing some pretty important papers this afternoon so I figure I should. Fancy, I know. I can't bring myself to pay for manicures since I'm ADD when it comes to nail polish color and it's also something I can do myself. I'd rather spend the money on something else.
4. Feasted on Korean bbq at Honey Pig. It's a great, reasonably priced place to eat delicious Korean bbq (locations are in VA and MD).
5. Bought my sister and myself some new iPhone cases because I just can't resist sparkles.
6. Watched Breaking Dawn!!! The movies are definitely improving but the book always win.
How was your weekend?