Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Feeling Nautical


Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

Blazer-Theory
Shirt-J.Crew
Shorts-Old Navy
Necklace-Lee Angel
Earrings-Nordstrom
Watch-David Yurman
Shoes-Sam Edelman
Clutch-Vintage
Sunglasses-Stella McCartney 


The weather we've been having here on the East Coast has been toying with my emotions. It snowed last weekend and then this past weekend we had the perfect fall weather--talk about being indecisive. I bought these shorts a couple weeks ago at Old Navy and guess how much they were? $2.97!!!!! Yup you read that right. That's cheaper then my Starbucks coffee I had this morning.....

The color even reminds me of fall/leaves so it's kinda fitting to wear, yea? But alas, this will probably be the last time I wear these shorts for now because we're slowly creeping into winteresque weather. Sad face.


No comments:

Post a Comment