This weekend I....
1. Celebrated my good girlfriend's recent engagement. Dress atire was cocktail and the Chanel wanted to come out too.
2. Her and her fiance rented out a private area at Eat Bar and it was open bar and appetizers galore. Dangerous.
3. Continued with the furniture shopping and explored Old Town Ellicott City.
4. Hung out with my girl Mel and gorged on baked brie (the puff pastry is filled with melted brie, cranberries, and almonds) and chocolate wine. Every girl should always have a girls night out or in once in awhile. It's good for the soul.
5. Took a stroll through Brookside Garden to enjoy the last bits of fall weather we're having since winter is just around the corner.
6. Prepared some blog posts for the upcoming week and took a break in between to enjoy my favorite poutine from Victoria's Gastro Pub.
How was your weekend?