This weekend I...
1. Bought 4 new nail polishes. My collection of Essie nail polish is growing rapidly. I especially love the fun names they come up for their polishes--so cute and amusing. I read somewhere that Olivia Palermo's signature color is the 2nd one to the right ("Lollipop"). I'm a huge fan of her style. Homegirl can dress.
2. Painted my nails with one of the new nail colors, "Dive Bar." Definitely digging the color.
3. Met up with a friend for a dinner/coffee date after work. Yes, I worked this weekend. Sigh. But I'm off today, so hooray!
4. Stopped by Old Navy with quickness because they're currently having their Friends&Family sale until tomorrow (extra 30% off) so I picked up this chambray shirt I've been eyeing for the past couple weeks. I see much potential with this shirt.
5. Bought a wall hanging frame thingy? I don't what you call this but it made me stop and think and I really kinda loved it. It's a new addition for my new place and a great reminder to look at because in this busy life I lead it's so easy to forget how fortunate I am compared to a lot of people in this world.
How was your weekend?