Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Leopard Leopard

Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

Blouse-Old Navy
Shorts-Old Navy
Clutch-Lauren Merkin
Shoes-Loeffler Randall
Ring, necklace-David Yurman
 
The weather here in DC has been acting up again. Last week it was in the high 80's and now the temperatures this week dropped into the low 60's! That in between type of weather influenced today's outfit with wearing a long sleeved blouse on top but wearing shorts for the bottom which makes it not exactly a spring outfit nor a cold weather outfit. 

I didn't realize that my clothes from today's post were all from Old Navy until I started writing this post, which prompted me to think about style and cost. I bought both the blouse and shorts on clearance for an incredible price--the blouse was about $8 and the shorts were $5!! Style does not mean that you have to buy the latest trend or an expensive shirt, jeans, etc. to look fashionable. Style is how one interprets clothes by putting their own spin on it, whether it was pricey or not.

Hope you're having a great week so far. My last day of work for the week was yesterday! I'll be relaxing, running errands, replying to a bunch of neglected emails, and packing until I leave for the Bahamas in a couple of days. I have one more post to share with you before I leave so please stop by again=)

No comments:

Post a Comment