This weekend I...
1. Dined at Coastal Flats in Virginia because I had a craving for their pecan crusted trout which execute oh so well. The mango martini was equally delicious.
2. Made a pimento cheese spread for a couple of good girlfriends since we were getting together to catch up. They enjoyed it (success!) and I couldn't stop eating the leftovers this weekend. I ate it with chips and even spread it on my breakfast bagel. So, so good.
3. Went shopping with the boy to update his spring wardrobe. He's not one to gravitate towards bright colors on his own so we're taking baby steps to do so by starting with these two purchases.
4. Was treated to some "dinosaur steaks" courtesy of a good friend. Her husband happened to be working from home on Friday so he graciously grilled our steaks for us. The taste of a delicious grilled steak in combination with catching up with good friends equates to good times in my eyes.
5. Stopped by TJ Maxx to return something and in return I found and bought a Bodum water kettle! I've recently been looking for an electric water kettle and was so excited I saw one from Bodum. I've been a fan of this company ever since I started using their french press so this was a great find for me. I also love the simplicity of the shape so that it doesn't take up much counter space and it also adds a pop of color to my kitchen;)
How was your weekend?