Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Coral+Cobalt

Photos courtesy of Sung Shin

Blouse-H&M (from last year)
Coat-Derek Lam NYC
Jeans-H&M (recent)
Bag-Mulberry Alexa
Hat-F21 (similar style HERE)
Ring-Alexis Bittar (buy HERE)
Shoes-Pour La Victoire (buy HERE)

Happy Wednesday! I don't know about you but I am so ready to welcome Spring, especially since today's warm weather is acting like a teaser for a new season. In a coat closet full of black and neutral colored winter outwear, this one sticks out like a sore thumb and I've found myself reaching for it constantly. I wore it here first but couldn't help wear it again on the blog to show how versatile the beautiful cobalt blue color can be when pairing it against another color.


Hope you're having a fantastic week so far. Xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment